Ecological Waste Management Ltd. are one of the leading providers of waste management and recycling services in the Northeast. Our services include waste collection, skip hire, and waste processing at our Materials Recovery Facility in Dundalk, Co. Louth. We currently hold the following permits:
- Waste Facility Permit WFP-LH-14-0004-02 as issued by Louth County Council
- Multi-regional Waste Collection Permit NWCPO-13-11193-06 as issued by National Waste Collection Permit Office
Ecological Waste Management are committed to achieving and maintaining a high standard of environmental quality in all areas of our operations.
To set and maintain the standard, Ecological Waste Management will:
- At a minimum, meet, and where possible, exceed the requirements of all legislation and permits
relevant to our operation.
- Promote waste recovery in all aspects of our operations and continue to monitor and improve our
recovery rates where possible.
- Promote the use of recycled materials and find suitable markets for recovered waste streams.
- Reduce waste in all operations and promote use of the best environmental option for disposal of unrecoverable waste.
- Promote the concepts of pollution prevention and continuous improvement through the setting and regular review of environmental targets and objectives.
- Provide the necessary training and support to staff so they can carry out their environmental responsibilities effectively and professionally.
- Promote environmentally sound practices by contractors, suppliers and customers.
Encourage openness and communication with our neighbours and the general public.
- Make available our environmental policy and records to the public and other stakeholders.
- Communicate our policies to all employees and sub-contractors who work on behalf of Ecological Waste Management.
Whilst all employees have a duty to ensure that our operations do not cause environmental pollution, the overall responsibility for environmental protection lies with the Managing Director of Ecological Waste Management.